1. PERSONAL INFORMATION
If you want to use certain features you need to login to our app:-
Information You Provide Directly to Us or we receive from Third Parties
We may collect information directly from you or from other companies with whom you have a relationship. For example:
- When you create an account and register for or use our Service, you will provide us with information such as your email address, password, date of birth, gender, mobile phone number.
- When you log in with a third-party account, we receive information about you from third parties including from other companies such as Facebook, Apple, and Google. For example, we will get access to information such as your Social Network Service (SNS) account information, nickname, email address, date of birth, gender, profile information, and your friend list (depending on your choices).
- When you start using the Service, we collect user-generated content, including comments, short messages, photos, voice, and videos(including captured pictures thereof), that you choose to share, transmit, broadcast, and/or upload on our Service.
- When you win a prize from a promotional event, or when you decide to cash out, you provide us with information such as a copy of your identification card, your name, and account information.
- If you contact us (e.g., through our customer care team), we collect the information you give us during the interaction.
- Users may provide information about you as they use our Services, for instance as they interact with you or if they submit a report involving you.
Information About Your Use of Our Service
- Device information: OS platform of your device, device information including the type of device, brand, model, and version of OS, IP address, advertising identifier, device language, device time zone, version of the application that you are using, locale country, and language of the device, the location (country and city) where you log in, your purchase history in the application store, available languages, device capability, bandwidth, network type, and traffic to and from our websites, error-reporting information, the time the error occurred, the feature being used and the state of the application when the error occurred.
- Log information: Usage information, performance timing, referrer, network type, network info, charge status, access, and reports history.
- Location information: We will process your location or geographical information based on your consent or if permitted, where this is necessary to deliver the Service you have requested.
Links to Other Websites, Devices, Apps, and Features
If you submit bugs report to us at our email address then information such as your name, email address or any information you provide while contacting us is shared with us but we don't use any of the information provided by you in any ways for our own interest and it is kept limited to us only. Information provided by you will help us improve and develop higher quality products. We shall disclose your information with third party with your prior permission only, with applicable law within or outside your country, by requesting the public or governmental authorities to protect our legal rights or interest.
We use Admob, Applovin and Facebook & many other as third party ads mediator. Ads are shown by this mediators based on your cookies and search history on various platforms such as browser, Facebook app etc..that are relevant to you if you want to know more about them please visit their policy center for more information. More over we also show ads of our own apps to users for that we don't collect any users information like cookies and search history.
We also use Firebase Analytics as a Third Party Analytics Services which may collect some of your information like Device ID, Gender, Device Manufacturer Name,
Model number, your activities within our app only. Collectively this all information doesn't show your personal identity so its basically non personal information only. You can read Firebase Policy for more information.
2. HOW WE USE THIS INFORMATION
Provision of our Service based on your contractual relationship with us
We process your personal information when this is necessary under our contract with you, too:
- Provide you with our Service, and specific features you select when using our Service, which may require personalizing the content of our Service;
- Identify and authenticate you so that you may use our Service and to prevent illegal or inappropriate use of the Service;
- Deliver to you any administrative notices, alerts, and communications relevant to your use of the Service;
- Effectively manage our relationship with our customers, including by communicating with you, responding and handling queries and reports, resolving technical issues, providing you with customer care support, and sending you necessary information relating to our Services.
USE OF INFORMATION FOR FURTHER PURPOSE
- To improve the Service, and to develop and offer new services;
- To provide information about various events and opportunities to participate in the events, to provide advertising information;
- To contact you via email, SMS, app push notification, or otherwise for the purpose of informing you about new products, services, or promotions offered by the Company (you can opt-out of such emails or SMSs by sending an email to email@example.com);
- To collect statistics on the use of Service including Service usage history, access frequency, and interaction between users, to analyze customer behaviors, build up customer usage patterns and profiles in order to identify regional and global user trends and optimize our offering to customers globally and to improve the Service and its environments using the statistics;
- To protect against, identify, monitor, and prevent fraud and other criminal activities, any other activities that may violate our Terms of Service or other applicable laws, or lead to claims or other liabilities.
- To restrict the use of Service that violates laws and our Terms of Service, to prevent the use of Service that interferes with the operation of the Service, including fraudulent use, and to prevent account theft.
3. NON-PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may collect and use your non-personal information such as Your phone's IMEI number, Android ID, CPN model, memory size, phone model, ROM memory size, Mobile operator name etc.. We may use this information for understanding usage frequency, or solving bugs in our products and improve user experience.
4. SHARING OF INFORMATION
We transfer or disclose your personal information to third parties as described below:
Affiliates, subsidiaries, and personnel: We share your information with our personnel, including contractors and agents, and other companies in our group, to the extent this is necessary to provide our Service and to fulfill the purposes set out in Section 2 above.
Service providers: We also transfer or disclose your information to carefully selected companies that provide services on our behalf; for example companies that help us develop and operate systems for our Service, providers of IT services, security, hosting, analytics, mailing, billing, or marketing services. These entities are only authorized to access and use your personal information to the extent this is necessary for them to provide us with their services and they are not allowed to use this information for other purposes.
Business advisors: We may share, for example, your information with our lawyers, accountants, business consultants, insurers, and auditors, to the extent, it is necessary for them to provide us with their services.
Government authorities, judicial authorities, regulators, or other third parties where required: We will disclose personal information to government authorities, judicial authorities, regulators, or other third parties where we have a legal requirement to do so or where we believe this is necessary:
- to comply with the law or respond to compulsory legal processes (such as a search warrant, subpoena, or court order);
- to verify or enforce compliance with the terms and policies governing our Service and to investigate fraud or other unlawful activity relating to the use of our Service or affecting our business, to the extent such disclosure is permitted by applicable data protection laws; and
- to protect and defend our rights, property, and the security or safety of our business operations and those of any of our respective affiliates, staff, business partners, our customers, or members of the public.
Corporate transactions: We may disclose your information to a third party (and their business advisors) in connection with any reorganization, restructuring, merger, acquisition, or sale (including in the context of negotiations), dissolution, other transfer of assets, or in the event of a bankruptcy.
6. Google DoubleClick DART Cookie
7. Advertising Partners Privacy Policies
Note that MeetAny has no access to or control over these cookies that are used by third-party advertisers.
8. YOUR RIGHT
To the extent provided by applicable law, you can request access to your personal information, or correct or update the out-of-date or inaccurate personal information we hold about you. You may also have the right to request that we delete personal information that we hold about you. You may access and update some of your information through your account settings. You are responsible for keeping your personal information up-to-date.
To the extent provided by applicable laws, you can also ask us to restrict or limit the processing of your personal information, as well as to provide you with personal information that we have collected from you so that you may use it for your own purposes, and to ask us to share (port) this data to another controller.
In addition, to the extent provided by applicable law, you can object to the processing of your personal data in some circumstances (in particular, where we don’t have to process the data to meet contractual or other legal requirements).
You also may have the right under applicable law to object at any time to the use of your personal information for direct marketing purposes, including profiling relating to direct marketing.
However, these rights may be limited, for example, if fulfilling your request would reveal personal data about another person, where they would infringe the rights of a third party (including our rights) or if you ask us to delete information which we are required by law to keep or have compelling legitimate interests in keeping. We will inform you of relevant exemptions we rely upon when responding to any request you make. To make a request concerning your rights or to make an inquiry, use the contact details under the “FEEDBACK” section below.
We Concern about user's Privacy Hence, when you make call to Random Stranger we don't record your calls in any way nor we store your chats with other user on our servers. This is limited to both users only and no third party can access that chat or see it.
By using this app you agree that you are atleast 18+ years of age. We don't allow users to generate content like Pornography or Nudity, misbehave or generating violent content. If some user found doing so your account will get banned. If you find such users you can report them by tapping on report button and we will take appropriate action against that user account.
Users are responsible for there own generated content. Pornographic and nude picture or video is strictly prohibited, if we found such account then your account will be banned .
You are solely responsible for the information and content you generate or post, transmit or publish or make available to other user while using our product.You must agree that only you are accessing your account and you have not provided this account to any third party.
We reserve right to remove an objectionable content you post on your account or on your profile if we found such content as objectionable.
8. CONTACT US
If you have any questions or concern about this Policy or our privacy practices, or to report any violations of the Policy or abuse of an Application, then please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit our WEBSITE for more hot apps.